Payroll management is a very complex and sensitive task, as decisions impact employee salaries.
Payroll must be handled carefully as because mistakes and misjudgement can result in employee dissatisfaction and even pentalties for the company.
Our payroll management system is created to assist your administrative and support activities related to the accurate, legitimate and consistent payment of your employees.
We provide outsourced bookkeeping, management and financial accounting services to businesses of all sizes and industries.
Many businesses rely on an in-house bookkeeper and accountant to receive their financial statements.
However, this is not always the best approach.
In-house and outsourced accounting and financial services offer different workflows when managing the book keeping and accounting for your company.
Outsourced bookkeeping and accounting often costs less and provide more expertise than the traditional in-house accounting department.
We support audit committees, management, and internal audit functions through extensive training, coaching and technical assistance to both private and public sector institutions.
Our internal audit services focus on business process improvement, financial audit and compliance reviews.
Our approach is to make the internal audit contribution relevant and add value to the organization. We do this through our team of knowledgeable experts with in-depth industry experience, innovative tools and methodologies in providing flexible world class solutions, tailored to your specific internal audit needs.
Why Outsource Your Payroll?
1. To free up time and resources for the core business operations.
2. Get access to expertise and technology which otherwise would be so costly for the business to afford. By leveraging the experts, you have at your disposal up-to-date technology and technical know-how as they are always abreast with the rules and regulations that govern payroll, tax and risks.
3. Reduce costs.
Why Outsource your Bookkeeping?
1. Outsourced bookkeeping and accounting services often provides higher quality and expertise.
2. It also provides a series of checks and balances that help reduce the risk of getting ripped off.
3. Outsourcing helps reduce the risk of fraud associated with business accounting due to separation of duties and more rigorous steps taken when providing financial statements for the business.
Why Outsource your Audit Services?
1. We provide peer review mechanisms for internal audit functions to ensure quality assurance.
2. We provide full outsourcing services solutions to new companies or existing companies who have not established the internal audit function in-house but require such services to be provided. Under this service, we report directly to the audit committee to ensure complete independence and objectivity.